Please support the Autism Society of Washington with a year-end donation!
ASW Board Retreat
On November 22-23, the Autism Society of Washington Board of Directors held a facilitated retreat with the assistance of PeopleFirm in Seattle.
Sergeant Jimmy Donohoe and Captain William Cannata, Jr, will be coming again in September 2015 for this next series of trainings for first responders and for family and community members!
Sergeant Donohoe is the creator of the Take Me Home program and Captain Cannata, Jr., retired from the fire service after more than 30 years, and is the Program Director of the Autism and Law Enforcement Education Coalition formed in 2003. He is also the parent of a child with an autism spectrum disorder.
If you would like to be part of this program, please contact us and get involved.
Thank you to all our Employee Giving Programs!
You are our financial rock!
- Adventist Medical Center
- Employees Community Fund of Boeing
- Fidelity Charitable
- Microsoft Matching Gifts Program
- Regence Employee Giving Program
- United Way
- Washington Combined Fund Drive
Your help is needed to strengthen our mission in these challenging economic times. You can support us in a number of ways:
- Sponsor an event
- Make a donation on-line now
- WA Combined Fund Drive (Charity #0315604)
- Donate through your local United Way
- Corporate employee giving programs
- Leave a lasting legacy through your estate
Please consider becoming a member and volunteering with ASW or with one of our local Chapters.